Piknik to Launch Innovative Sustainable Food Containers at The Inspired Home Show 2020
Busy schedules and a lack of healthy take-out options make living a health-conscious and sustainable lifestyle on-the-go difficult. As parents and busy professionals ourselves, the Piknik team has experienced the challenge of trying to pack healthy meals on-the-go first-hand. After a lot of brainstorming, research, and innovation, we’re so excited to launch Piknik at The Inspired Home Show 2020. Our innovative thermal food container, sustainable bamboo cutlery set, and durable cotton Piknik carrying bag, officially hit the market in summer 2020 and we can’t wait to show them off to housewares industry leaders, buyers, and influencers in Chicago!
What We’re Showcasing:
We’re so excited for housewares experts to be some of the first to experience our eco-friendly food storage containers. Here’s a sneak peek at what you’ll see...
Piknik Thermal Food Container
- Our exciting new thermal food containers are the latest in stylish and sustainable foodware. The containers are copper-lined, food-grade, stainless steel, double-walled, and vacuum-insulated. The wide, shallow bowl shape allows for all types of food and utensils and keeps food hot or cold for hours. No more plastic! Consumers will also love the bold color options, including red, white, blue and grey.
Piknik Cotton Bag (Sustainability)
- If you’re looking to cut back on plastics and waste, then our cotton bags are the perfect accessory for any Piknik container. The bags are made of 100% natural raw cotton, making the bags both sustainable and reusable. They’re designed to fit 1 or 2 Piknik containers and the round bottom and easy-carry handles provide added convenience.
Piknik Bamboo Cutlery
- Our bamboo cutlery not only looks great but it’s made from 100% natural bamboo, so it’s reusable and eco-friendly as well. The stylish set comes with a fork, knife, spoon, and chopsticks to meet all your dietary and dining needs. Store them in a stylish and sustainable bag made from natural cotton and linen fibers.
Where to find us:
If you’re intrigued by our exciting new food containers, we hope to connect with you at The Inspired Home Show. Here’s where you’ll find us at McCormick Place.
We’re so excited to be a part of the DISCOVER|design expo at #TIHS20! Designed to make it easier for retailers and buyers to find the high-end, design-forward housewares products, DISCOVER|design brings together housewares innovation from across product categories. Located at the front of the North Hall for The Inspired Home Show 2020, please visit us at booth #N8610!
- Before you get to the Show, don’t forget about Housewares Connect 365! We’ve got some great information on our profile. Add it to your Briefcase so you can easily find us.
- We’ll be spending Friday, March 13, connecting with great influencers at The Inspired Home Influencer Conference!
- We can’t wait to get the party started, so we’ll be exhibiting at the Trending Today event starting at 8 a.m. on Saturday, March 14, in S100! This year’s featured trend is sustainability, which we’re all about. We’ll be giving event attendees a sneak-peek of our eco-friendly products alongside 60 exhibitors in the sustainable product category.
We can’t wait for buyers and media professionals to see Piknik on display in the New Product Showcase at the Show! These areas are limited-access, and we’re looking forward to hearing the feedback
- We’ve also got some very exciting press coverage and influencer partnerships in the works, and will be sharing the buzz as fast as we can!
What Makes Us Different
We’ve taken the best of what’s available from other foodware products and created a sustainable, innovative new way for consumers to support their commitment to a healthier and more balanced lifestyle.
Our wide, shallow bowl-shaped container was thoughtfully designed with sustainability, style, and innovation in mind. The unique bowl isn’t just beautiful, it also allows for broader use of utensils, including chopsticks, to be used to support diverse dietary and cultural eating experiences for a wide variety of consumers.
With our copper-lined, food-grade, stainless steel containers, packing delicious, home-cooked meals has never been easier.
How to Contact Us:
We’d love to chat with you before, during, or after The Inspired Home Show. If you’re interested in a partnership, have a media/press request, or just want to learn more about our new products, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Here’s how you can easily get in touch...
- Visit us online at www.piknikcompany.com.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call our team at 1-877-222-4441.
- Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Send us a message via mail at PO Box 30030, Vancouver BC V6P 5A0m CAN
We’ll see you soon, Chicago!